Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lost in Analog Space

To all my many, many fan: sorry I haven't posted lately but my already crappy internet provider has decided not to allow me to connect in the daylight, or for more than 4 minutes at a time, and all the available alternative providers have merged with each other and/or with my current provider, so I'm not sure where to go next. I'm sure it's all a part of the conspiracy and the black helicopters will be taking me away soon. In the meantime, I've missed the highly dispiriting and absurd controversy over whether serious feminist bloggers can go out in public with discernible female secondary sexual characteristics. Lest my failure to comment be taken for some sort of law professor solidarity, please find me some room on the Feministing bandwagon.

Update: For non-mammary information about bloggers' meeting with President Clinton, look here, here, and here. Each of these folks acknowledges with regret that the meeting was all-white. For an outsider's perspective on the whole event look here.



Technorati Tags:
, ,


No comments: