The City says a "long term" encampment is "not sustainable" and therefore Occupy LA must move. Incentives to relocate were offered, but all addressed the comfort of the protesters, not the consideration of our demands. The 99% want changes in the system, not a better place to camp. The Mayor and Police Chief need to recognize that they, too, are among the 99% who work for the benefit of the other 1%.
It is ironic that the public needs to be evicted from the park to restore "public access" to the park.
Villaraigosa Orders Occupy Protesters To Leave City Hall By Monday « CBS Los Angeles