Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tour de Cure Ship to Shore 2009!

I've signed up to raise money and ride in the American Diabetes Association's Ship to Shore Tour de Cure, May 31, 2009, beginning and ending in Long Beach.
Ship to Shore.jpg
Beginning at Long Beach’s famous Queen Mary, The Ship to Shore Ride offers five different route options - all fully supported with rest stops and water breaks along the way--and a once in a lifetime opportunity to cycle across the Vincent Thomas Bridge and the Gerald Desmond Bridge. The routes vary from 5 miles to 100 km (as far as I've ever ridden).
I'm very stoked about this--maybe too stoked. Not only have I signed up, but I'm also trying to put together a Southwestern Law School Team to ride in the event (probably distributed among the different routes)! Anyone who wants to join the team is more than welcome and can do so by clicking that link. If you want to sponsor me (you know you do!) you can do so here. It's a great cause and looks like a great ride!

No comments: