Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Eight Random Facts Meme

I've been tagged by Ann Bartow, so here are 8 random facts about me:

1. I've just spent way too much time wondering if any 8 things I might think up to say about myself can actually be "random."
2. My cat is deaf.
3. I was born during the Truman Administration, and was old enough to celebrate Nixon's resignation at a bar.
4. I never ride my bicycle without wearing my helmet.
5. When I had my first interview at a law firm (circa 1984) the first lawyer on my schedule took the cup of coffee I walked into his office with and drank it. I wish I could say that I thanked him, said I now knew all I needed to know about his firm, and left, but I didn't. The interview went downhill from there.
6. My law firm was still using (some) carbon paper when I left practice.
7. I'm not as mean as I look.
8. The internet changed my life.

I tag the first 8 people to see this on my blog.


Technorati Tags:
,


No comments: