Friday, July 20, 2007

Dentata Floss

I made my presentation on Gonzales v. Carhart today. In an effort to look more prepared than maybe I was, I made a PowerPoint presentation consisting of pictures I thought were suggested by the Court's prose, beginning with a clinical diagram of the female nether regions, followed by an alternative view of the same thing--a particularly lurid vagina dentata. The PowerPoint continues with a variety of figures of Liberty and ends with the Kilpeck Church Sheela na gig. Or, that's what was supposed to happen. In fact, I got confused by the technology (I was viewing the presentation on my laptop but displaying it on the classroom desktop. I inadvertently stopped advancing the slides while the vagina dentata was on the screen, and that image accompanied the rest of my talk. Oddly enough, there were no questions or comments.



Technorati Tags:
, , ,


No comments: